The Cure Bowl will feature the unique amenities and entertainment associated with Orlando, Florida – the vacation capital of the world. Since the turn of the century, people have made their way to this paradise to relax, have fun and revive their spirit.
Be Part of The Game
The Cure Bowl will feature the unique amenities and entertainment associated with Orlando, Florida – the vacation capital of the world. Since the turn of the century, people have made their way to this paradise to relax, have fun and revive their spirits. Over recent years, Orlando has become a hub of activity in creating the next great life science clusters. In addition to its fun and world-renowned theme parks and entertainment venues, the region has welcomed world-class names in research, healthcare, and discovery to places like Lake Nona’s Medical City. Because of this, the Cure Bowl maybe just down the road from where the cure for cancer is someday discovered.
Cure Bowl Fast Facts
- Founded: May 28, 2008
- Kickoff: Dec. 16, 2023 3:30PM EST
- Stadium: Exploria Stadium Orlando, Florida
- Playing Surface: Natural Grass
- Pairing*: Troy vs UTSA
- Tentative Team Selection Day: TBD
- Television Network: ESPN
Bowl Charity Partner
- Cure Bowl has an estimated $20 million positive impact on the local economy.
- Orlando is a top-20 television market with 1.4 million viewers; the adjacent Tampa market is ranked in the top 15 with 1.8 million viewers.
- The Cure Bowl is a platform that helps raise funds for individual cancer researchers, like Dr. Annette Khaled, through the UCF College of Medicine.
- Educating college athletes from the participating teams and their fans about the importance of cancer research are paramount to the Cure Bowl’s mission.
Together, we can tackle this!
*Teams from the Sun Belt Conference and American Athletic Conference are scheduled to play each year. However, in years when a conference does not have enough eligible teams to fill this commitment, teams from other conferences may be substituted.